• Soft and conformable, dressing with silver compound providing an antimicrobial barrier.
• Suitable for wounds with delayed healing due to bacteria, infection, or wounds at risk of re-infection.
• The silver foam core absorbs exudate, while releasing silver ions into the wound bed for an antibacterial effect.
• Vapor permeable waterproof film and silicone contact layer that is gentle on wounds and moves without losing adherence.
• High absorbency dressing used for heavily exuding wounds.
• Primary or secondary dressing to treat and manage partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4.