• Maintains a warm, moist healing environment to help prevent bacterial contamination, reduce pain and promote faster healing.
• Multi-layer dressing with low adherent contact layer that helps protect the wound bed and waterproof top layer which protects from outside fluids.
• High absorbency dressing used for heavily exuding wounds.
• Primary or secondary dressing to manage chronic and acute wounds at stages 2, 3 and 4.
• Used on lower extremity ulcers, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds.